[K12OSN] Your favorite firefox extensions!

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Sat Nov 22 16:40:48 UTC 2008

Firefox is a great web browser. One of the great features is the ability
to add "extensions" to add enhanced features and tools. I'm planning to
write a nice long blog post about Firefox extensions in the near future.
I'd like you to contribute! What better way to gather information than to
ask the users! I have posted a Google form to gather some simple
information about your favorite Firefox extensions and why you like them.
Please help me out by contributing to the form. Access the form here and
let me know all about your fave extensions!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pE6J52amam9uROSNu4BbhNA

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School