[K12OSN] ltsp-build-client - command not found

I am trying to install LTSP5 on a laptop. I did a fresh
install of Fedora 9 (specifically so I could install LTSP5)
and the system has been updated by yum.

The LTSP5
packages have been installed on the laptop using the
Software Updater (ie. gui interface for yum), and the
Network Configuration Tool shows three active devices

eth0	eth0  	Ethernet
eth1	eth1  	Wireless
ltspb	ltspbr0 Bridge

Network Manager is disabled.

I have run through the Install Guide at

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/InstallGuide

I have all the services specified in the InstallGuide
running, and then I get to step 8:

ltsp-build-client

which gives me a "command not found" message. 'which',
of course, shows no such command, and there is no
manual entry. I have not found a script by this name
anywhere in /etc/ltsp or /usr/share/ltsp. /opt/ltsp
contains nothing but an empty 'images' directory.

Where is this script?