[K12OSN] LAN games on Linux Terminal server

At our school we get from time to time requests from students to let them play LAN games at our computer labs on a event.
Our servers and clients exist in the Windows world. For several reasons we can not support their requests from the IT point of view.
Licensing cost for the "cool commercial" games, installation of the game software on the PC clients. And de-installation after use.

The idea would be to run the K12 Linux as terminal server and gateway to the internet. As a temporal setup for the LAN party,
unplug the windows world and let it be untouched and let the PC clients LAN boot from the K12 Linux terminal server.

Technical not a problem,  I like to thank the developer for the of installing a K12 terminal server!

Now the question, what cool games to play for high school students on the terminal server?
What games would you recommend from the educational point of view?

Thanks
Leo