Re: [K12OSN] Client Auto Login

I should also mention I am running the Fedora 9 based install.

>>> "CHUCK SYPERSKI" <CSYPERSKI dupage88 net> 11/3/2008 7:08 AM >>>
I am sorry if this question has been answered already, but we are attempting to use K12 Linux LTSP for the base a digital signage project we are working on, with about 20 LCD displays placed around out school district.  The only road block we have hit is using gdm's autologin for the remote clients.  Is there something I am missing?  Here is my /etc/gdm/custom.conf:

#GDM configuration storage

[xdmcp]

[chooser]

[security]
AllowRemoteAutoLogin=true

[debug]

[daemon]
TimedLoginEnable=true
TimedLogin=csyperski
TimedLoginDelay=10

All this does is autologin the specificed user on the server itself and not the remote clients.  Once again, I apologize if this question has been answered already.  Thanks in advance for any help/guidance you can provide.

Thanks,
Chuck Syperski