Rép. : [K12OSN] Capturing snapshots from camera

Guy-Michel Lessard glessard at cegepoutaouais.qc.ca
Tue Nov 4 15:12:40 UTC 2008

There must be a webcam that is to your liking, take a look at this Philips webcam with a precision 3X zoom and 1.3 Mpixels.
http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer/fr/fr/consumer/cc/_productid_SPC630NC_00_FR_CONSUMER/Webcam+SPC630NC-00#/consumer/fr/fr/consumer/cc/_productid_SPC630NC_00_FR_CONSUMER/Webcam+SPC630NC-00

Google for "precision webcam -dell"

>>> Brian Chivers <brian at portsmouth-college.ac.uk> 2008-11-04 08:54:03 >>>

Problem is that the webcams don't have the sort of lens that we'd need.

I'm looking at a package called "webcam" that's part of xawtv at the mo to see if that'll do it.

Brian