[K12OSN] Hotmail DOA- Hotmail won't allow users to enter text in body of email

Jim Christiansen jim.c.christiansen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:34:13 UTC 2008

Well, I've been wondering about when all of the students were going to come
to me complaining that hotmail doesn't work since we been getting the
"Upgrade your Browser" message from hotmail.  This morning it finally
happened and I've not only heard from students but also loudly from some
teachers...

I've said that our only solution is to use another webmail system know to
work like gmail...

Are there any fixes to this problem that you know about?

Thanks,  Jim