[K12OSN] Hotmail DOA- Hotmail won't allow users to enter text in body of email

Jim Christiansen jim.c.christiansen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 16:17:48 UTC 2008

OK, I have one non-ltsp ubuntu server running firefox 3.0.3 and a
student can set text in both the subject line and message body text...

My ltsp servers are running k12ltsp centos5. One with firefox 3.0.2
and 3.0.1... these browsers can not send hotmail emails.  Is there a
way I can yum update the three k12ltsp server to firefox 3.0.3?

I suppose I could setup a firefox running outside of opt...

Thanks,

Jim

What browser and what distro are you using?