[K12OSN] fltk teacher tool blues

I have used teacher tool before, on earlier versions of k12ltsp.  I didn't have to configure anything, and it just worked.  The version on my current k12ltsp box is not working.  I am using the latest k12ltsp based on centos 5.  When I open the teacher tool utility it does not show any users on the network.  I followed instructions to Enable the control/monitor feature from this webpage:  http://www.k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Setting_up_Fl_TeacherTool_on_K12LTSP_5_or_newer

It worked yesterday, because I could see myself logged in, when viewing the teacher tool from the server.  But today, I had 20 users on and none showed up.  I downloaded some kernel updates yesterday and rebooted.  Not sure whats up.  Any ideas? Thanks!

Will

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you're not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.
It is the policy of ANWSU not to discriminate on the basis or race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, or gender orientation in its educational programs or activities, or in its employment policies as required by Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments, by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and by Vermont State Law.