[K12OSN] Hotmail DOA- Hotmail won't allow users to enter text in body of email

Peter k peter at beetlebolt.com
Fri Nov 7 15:27:29 UTC 2008

I've often solved problems like these by using one of the alternative
login sites, like http://login.live.com or https://login.live.com
In the past I've even edited my HOSTS file to point hotmail.com to
those alternatives. I know this is a temporary fix, but it may work
for you until MS fixes it.
-peter