Re: [K12OSN] Hotmail DOA- Hotmail won't allow users to enter text in body of email

2008/11/7 Alberto Castillo <proyecto edulin gmail com>
Hi friends!!!
I solved this problem just today!!!
Is very very simple the solution!
The problem occurs when hotmail checks what OS is in the client, through firefox.
Only the copies of firefox in firefox official site not have this trouble... but do no download!!! I just simply explanation about this!
In a few steps is all resolved!:
1 - open firefox
2 - write in the box where you write "www.anysite...." about:config
3- search "general.agentuser.vendor"
Sorry is "useragent" not "agentuser"!!!

4 - double clic and delete the name vendor (Red Hat, Centos, Ubuntu...)
5 - FINISH!
note: the "" not included in the step to follow!
If for any reason, you bakc to this problem, other alternative is the plug-in for firefox "Switch user agent"
Sorry for my bad english folks!!!!
Cheers from Argentina!!!