[K12OSN] Any rpm for RHEL 5 server without boot services?

Hi,

I would like to configure Red Hat Enterprise 5 servers as ldm login servers only and not have any LTSP boot services on them. Is there an rpm that only includes the ldminfo related software to accomplish this? If not, I imagine the manual steps to accomplish this are not very complicated. Can any of you offer insight?

Thanks!
Lisa Corsetti
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory