Re: [K12OSN] Printing to a LaserJet 1320

Hi Steve,

You didn't mention. I assume this is an HP/Jetdirect/network printer.
They do make an usb model of this. If the usual "built in" JetDirect
card in this printer you can add it via cups,with the HP/Jetdirect setup
and use:
socket://<ipaddress>:9100
If you are doing usb, hanging off of a thin client you can do exactly
the same with the clients ipaddress in between the <>.
I have one of this setup at one of our school buildings. Never upgraded
the firmware or yada,,yada,,,. I'm not sure this may cause you probs
maybe,with a particular firmware version?. Make sure you have
'set-cmnty-name' enabled !

Take Care,
Barry Cisna