Re: [K12OSN] fltk teacher tool blues

When I type in the command you suggested I get nothing really.

[wphillips server ~]$ netstat -t -e | grep x11
[wphillips server ~]$

I did the same thing under a different user name with the same result; it just goes back to the prompt.  So what does this mean?  Thanks for the help Robert. -Will

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 6:40 AM, Will Hatch <whatch anwsu org> wrote:
> I tried starting from the command line, and typing the code in that you suggested.  No luck with either suggestion.  No users are showing up as logged in.  Again, I am logged in as root on the server itself, and am logged in as myself on one of my thin clients.  My thin clients are DevonIT units.  I am using a Dell Optiplex 745 as my K12LTSP server, with one nic.  When I try "yum update fl_teachertool" at the command line it says that it can't find a update match.  I'm stumped!

power on (boot up) just couple of clients and login to them with
separate usernames and send us the output of this

netstat -t -e | grep x11

--
Robert Arkiletian