Re: [K12OSN] fltk teacher tool blues

This is what I get from a workstation, when logged in as myself, and when I type in "last | grep still"

[whatch server ~]$ last | grep still
whatch   pts/2        :1000.0          Mon Nov 10 08:31   still logged in
ccastill ws108.ltsp:1 ws108.ltsp       Tue Sep 30 14:25 - 14:41  (00:16)
ccastill              ws108.ltsp:16    Tue Sep 30 14:25 - down  (2+21:31)
[whatch server ~]$

The user ccastillo appears to be logged in, although I don't know how.  It is like the server never logged him out last time he used the network.

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 6:05 AM, Will Hatch <whatch anwsu org> wrote:
> When I type in the command you suggested I get nothing really.
>
> [wphillips server ~]$ netstat -t -e | grep x11
> [wphillips server ~]$
>
> I did the same thing under a different user name with the same result; it just goes back to the prompt.  So what does this mean?  Thanks for the help Robert. -Will

I don't understand why netstat is not giving you any output. Try this command:

last | grep still

--
Robert Arkiletian