[K12OSN] You can't have LTSP and network too

Brian,

Sounds like you have multiple problems there. I would guess if you
remove the bridge you created on your eth0, that prob will be out of the
picture. I would assume you have not be able to get both booting TC's
and internet at the same time? If this is the case, do an:
service iptables stop
then,,,
switch your two cat5 cables on the back of your server
,,then
on the server do an;
tail -f /var/log/messages
boot one of your TC's and see what you get in your log.
hopefully you'll see your TC come to life and be able to hit the
internet!
Do you have your eth1 set to a static ip? Or are you plugged into an dsl
modem/router possible dishing dhcp to your server( on eth1)?

Take Care,
Barry Cisna