Re: [K12OSN] SCREEN_01 contains a screen script ldm ...

Brian,

Do you have another thin client you can test with by chance? If this
client did work at one,time, I'd say you better reinstall FC# LTSP,,and
don't do any updating to your server at least till you get stuff ironed
out initially. One thing, You should not even have an lts.conf file
at /etc . If you do,,Seems your update went south somehow:(
So that being said, if you don't just reinstall you are going to be
chasing multiple problems to no end I'm afraid.
Let us now how it goes.

Take Care,
Barry Cisna