Re: [K12OSN] SCREEN_01 contains a screen script ldm ...

Brian Fristensky wrote:
Barry R Cisna wrote:
One thing, You should not even have an lts.conf file
at /etc .

That has always been there. I have installed LTSP5 twice on a fresh
Fedora9 install and there has always been an empty /etc/lts.conf file.

In LTSP 5, by default, the lts.conf file is empty, so that is not unusual. Any more it exists to handle the exceptions.

I suggest jumping on #ltsp on freenode IRC and asking the folks there about your particular situation.

Peter