[K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool wont auto startup in ICEWM in a workspace > 1

Charles M Hale chuck at qwk2lrn.net
Mon Nov 17 18:52:37 UTC 2008

We are using Fl_TeacherTool with the ICEWM window's manager and we are
trying to startup Fl_TeacherTool in a workspace other than the primary
workspace.
ICEWM has a very good facility for doing this; its the 'winoptions' file in
the .icewm subdirectory.
Its seems that our directive of <WindowName>.workspace: <workspace number>
is being iignored.
We have Fl_TeacherTool starting up in workspace 1.  We would like it to
startup in workspace 2 or 3.
We noted that when Fl_TeacherTool starts, we has 'Fl_Teachertool @ <server
hostname>' as the identifying text in the window, we/ve use all possible
combinations for our <WindowName> and Fl_TeacherTool continues to startup in
the first workspace.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get Fl_TeacherTool to  start in a
workspace other than the first one.