Re: [K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool wont auto startup in ICEWM in a workspace > 1

We are using Fl_TeacherTool with the ICEWM window's manager and we are trying to startup Fl_TeacherTool in a workspace other than the primary workspace.
ICEWM has a very good facility for doing this; its the 'winoptions' file in the .icewm subdirectory.
Its seems that our directive of <WindowName>.workspace: <workspace number> is being iignored.
We have Fl_TeacherTool starting up in workspace 1.  We would like it to startup in workspace 2 or 3.
We noted that when Fl_TeacherTool starts, we has 'Fl_Teachertool @ <server hostname>' as the identifying text in the window, we/ve use all possible combinations for our <WindowName> and Fl_TeacherTool continues to startup in the first workspace.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get Fl_TeacherTool to  start in a workspace other than the first one.