Re: [K12OSN] Copying the look & feel of a EeePC on k12LTSP

Scott S. wrote:
Brian Chivers wrote:
and if it's possible
to copy the tab'd frontend that you get on the EeePC's or Acer Aspire One's so simplify the layout.

Does anyone know if this is possible & if so any pointers .
<snip>

The Asus EEEpc uses ICEwm, instead of Gnome or KDE. That will give you the same window manager, at least. Install ICEwm for your users.

thx,
Scott S.