Re: [K12OSN] Open Source concept information for k-12 educators?

Search wikipedia for FOSS or FLOSS.

Peter

Eric Feldhusen wrote:
I had a good question from one of my elementary school teachers
regarding where to find information describing open source software for
a lay person?  I can do a pretty good job describing why and how people
write open source software, but they were looking for something that
they could read online.

Any suggestions?

Eric