Re: [K12OSN] You can't have LTSP and network too

Thanks Patrick.  However, setting eth0 to anything and everything
doesn't matter since it's deactivated and bridged to ltspbr0, at least
that's my understanding.  I set it to static and different addresses.
Doesn't effect anything, not even the routes.

As an additional note to my original post and current system settings,
/etc/resolv.conf has:

nameserver 192.168.1.1