Re: [K12OSN] Firefox 3.0.4

Thanks John.  I used unfortunate terminology.  The "home" folders I was referring to are merely a place to store documents.  The setup creates a home folder under the legacy domain name on the LTSP server to hold the configuration information.  The Win folder is mounted via pam_mount.  The actual home folders on the LTSP server have permission with full rights for the user only.

Steve Krause, CNE
Network Manager
Deer Park School District #414
Deer Park, WA