[K12OSN] Sound module for ebox 2500

Hi All,

I'm having touble getting sound to work with my ebox 2500 clients.

When booting the client in puppy linux, sound works fine, lsmod shows the sound module is snd-hda-intel. If I specify this module in lts.conf, and boot as thin client, sound does not work:

/dev/dsp : no such file or directory
Accepting connections top port 16001

If I try telnet to 16001 -> permission denied

Sound does work for several other thin clients, only not for this ebox 2500.

Here's my lts.conf:

[Default]
      SERVER             = 192.168.0.254
      XRAMPERC = 90