[K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool wont auto startup in ICEWM in a workspace > 1

Charles M Hale chuck at qwk2lrn.net
Thu Nov 20 16:06:06 UTC 2008

Thanks for the help. I made the changes, recompiled the program and as
expected, the Window Name is now 'Fl_TeacherTool'.  However, I still did not
achieve getting teachertool to start in any workspace but the first one.

In researching the problem further, it appears that there is bug report that
the 'winoptions file' does not get parsed in icewm 1.3 and may have stopped
working after 1.2.30.

We are using 1.2.36 having upgraded to it from 1.2.27 last month.  I don't
think I'll go back but wait to see if the bug report get resolved.