RE: [K12OSN] fl_teachertool-0.62 rpm download here

> Hello All,
>
> Available for download, fl_teachertool-0.62.rpm.

Please pardon my ignorance on this, but I'm having some trouble following
this.  I've read the README, retrieved the GPG key and set up my teacher
group as specified.

System is F9 with LTSP5 installed and working with a TC.  Also have
vncserver installed and working.  Here's what I'm getting:

[root ltsp ~]# yum install fl_teachertool
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
No package fl_teachertool available.
Nothing to do

So I went to the site suggested and downloaded the rpm.  Then I get this:

[root ltsp ~]# rpm -Uvh fl_teachertool-0.62-RC1.i386.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        libfltk.so.1.1 is needed by fl_teachertool-0.62-RC1.i386
        libfltk_images.so.1.1 is needed by fl_teachertool-0.62-RC1.i386
        ltsp is needed by fl_teachertool-0.62-RC1.i386

The instructions provided says dependencies will be retrieved for me.
However, the dependencies I see above aren't the same dependencies that are
available for download from the site provided.

What have I done wrong?  I would particularly like to be able to yum install
it if possible.  Thanks.

-Mike Rathburn
 Children First Florida