Re: [K12OSN] fl_teachertool-0.62 rpm download here

Barry R Cisna wrote:

Please re download the fl_teachertool-0.62.i386.rpm again from the website.
Sorry I missed one dependencies that was needed.
When you run the rpm you just downloaded this time, it will automagically
pull down the fltk "stuff" it wants via yum.

An rpm that installs its own dependencies by calling yum? Wow, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't pass any packaging guidelines, but yeah, it probably possible...

Nils Breunese.