Re: [K12OSN] fl_teachertool-0.62 rpm download here

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Peter Scheie <peter scheie homedns org> wrote:
> While the package may install, I doubt that it will work because, as Robert
> said, the x11vnc doesn't (yet) work in the client chroot in LTSP 5 on
> Fedora.

I can get  most things working on ltsp 5 with a little modification of
my source code. But snapshots, monitor/control will not work without
x11vnc. Part of the problem is that there is no x11vnc package to
install via yum on Fedora. So we have to build it in the client
chroot. I tried it once or twice without luck. If someone can get
x11vnc working then it would be possible to get fl_teachertool working
fully.

--
Robert Arkiletian