Re: [K12OSN] export users & groups

Will,

My mistake. Forgot to mention one non-default setting,,so on your new
server delete all users first. Then re-import your users list into the
new server,,BUT,,,at the bottom change from (default-NO) 'Passwords are
already encrypted' , > to YES'
Also I have found in the past sometimes you have to reboot the
server,then the newly imported users will work. Don't know why that is?
Let us know.

Take Care,
Barry Cisna