[K12OSN] SMBLDAP Directory Permissions

Hi, I am very new to LDAP and I need some initial help with a couple of issues. I have an LDAP server (S1) that is used only to hold usenames, passwords etc. I have an LTSP server that I set up as an LDAP client (S2) and authenticates to the LDAP server. The authentication is working perfectly and I used the smbldap scripts. The problem is that S2 needs to have all user directories stored on it. Therefore, I exported /ldaphomes from S2 and mounted it on S1. The permissions on S2 for /ldaphomes is 0777 and each subdirectory that I want for my users should be 0700. When I run smbldap-useradd -m -d /ldaphomes/ testuser testuser on S1, the command runs successfully and the home directory is created but it is created as nobody:nogroup for owner and group. Does anyone know what script I need to modify in order for each user home directory to be created as owner:group of the user I am creating and permissions 0700?

Thanks