[K12OSN] Your favorite firefox extensions!

Nils Breunese nils at breun.nl
Sat Nov 22 19:13:30 UTC 2008

David Trask wrote:

> Firefox is a great web browser. One of the great features is the
> ability
> to add "extensions" to add enhanced features and tools. I'm planning
> write a nice long blog post about Firefox extensions in the near
> future.
> I'd like you to contribute! What better way to gather information
> than to
> ask the users!

Mozilla already provides ways to give feedback on addons on https://addons.mozilla.org/
  You can leave comments with ratings, there are categories, lists of
recommended addons, lists of popular addons, etc. Or are you
specifically looking for addons that are useful in an educational
environment?

Nils Breunese.