Re: [K12OSN] Your favorite firefox extensions!

David Trask wrote:

Firefox is a great web browser. One of the great features is the ability to add "extensions" to add enhanced features and tools. I'm planning to write a nice long blog post about Firefox extensions in the near future. I'd like you to contribute! What better way to gather information than to
ask the users!

Mozilla already provides ways to give feedback on addons on https://addons.mozilla.org/ You can leave comments with ratings, there are categories, lists of recommended addons, lists of popular addons, etc. Or are you specifically looking for addons that are useful in an educational environment?

Nils Breunese.