[K12OSN] How to mount old LVM on old drive to recover student homes

Hello Everyone,

Thank you  Robert, James and anyone else who messenged me about installing K12 on top of Centos 5.2.  I finally figured out I was just missing the --import http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/k12ltsp.asc key to finish the install.  I may have zotted out a longer history from another console but this may have been it..

It seems I've got our students in a panic.  I rsynced a two month old backup back to the homes instead of the nightly...  Just too busy- what can I say.

The the homes I need are on the old single Centos 5 LVM hard drive.  How do I mount this in my fstab?  I've never had to deal with lvms before.  I always stay away from them when I want second and third independent drives.  This one was the main drive though...

Can't find anything on google yet on adding an already existing LMV to a running system but I'll keep looking.

Thanks,

Jim