[K12OSN] Cloning Acer Aspire One

Our college has decided to buy 45 Acer Aspire ones and I wondered if anyone has any advice on how to clone them all once I have one setup how I'd like, hopefully not one at a time :-)

I use Norton Ghost on our PC's but not sure if we could use this on the Aspires.

Any pointers gratefully received :-)

Brian
Portsmouth College

the views of Portsmouth College