[K12OSN] DVI monitor

I have an LCD monitor on a Diskless Workstations PXE 1420. When I connect the
monitor to the terminal using a DVI cable, the terminal boots fine in
character mode, but when X11 starts, the screen goes blank. This occurs
just after the message "Adding udev persistant rules". If I boot
with an SVGA analog monitor, at this point the "X" cursor appears.

How does one get LTSP to start X11 using a DVI monitor.

Brian Fristensky
971 Somerville Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3T 1B4 CANADA
bfristen shaw ca