[K12OSN] Pidgin Question

Travis Smith tsmith at geneseeschools.org
Thu Oct 2 15:23:44 UTC 2008

I installed the Fedora 9 live ltsp to a machine the other day to play around with and it seems to be working great. I know its a bit OT here but when I try to connect with pidgin to my groupwise messenger server I get the error SSL connection failed handshake failed. Just wondering if anyone knows what certificate needs to be loaded. So far I have tried using an exported certificate of the Organizational CA and an exported ssl certificate from the server where messenger is installed. I tried loading them up with the certificate manager. I googled for a bit and joined the pidgin mailing list but haven't receive my confirmation yet. Thanks

Travis

Scanned by GenNET AV out