[K12OSN] How to get sound on GX260/270

Tom Wolfe twolfe at sawback.com
Thu Oct 2 17:44:02 UTC 2008

The day has finally come where we are getting free P4's from Computers for
Schools. We just received 100 GX260/270/280 computers for nothing and they
seem to make good thin clients... and I imagine they'll make good fat
clients if I ever get around to figuring that out.

Meanwhile I'm having trouble getting the sound to work on these things. I
get a "Sound module not loaded: please specify correct sound module"
error as they're booting up.

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Regards,
Tom Wolfe

---
      Tom Wolfe, Technology Coordinator 	twolfe at sawback.com
      Stoney Educational Authority	tel: (403) 881-2650
      Box 238, Morley AB, T0L 1N0	fax: (403) 881-2793
Morley Community School | Chief Jacob Bearspaw School | Ta-otha School