[K12OSN] HELP!!

Randall Swift swift at msad52.org
Tue Oct 7 19:09:12 UTC 2008

I have an authentication server running centOS and was setup using the
smbldap script. For some reason students when they tried to access their
home directory were getting "access denied" errors. I restarted ldap
service and smb service but when I restart nfs it will not start. The
system seems to hang and I have to force quit out of it. I also cannot
even browse the filesystem with the gui the sytem hangs. I think the
permissions are screwed up. If so, how do I redo those in bulk (i have
over 650 users). I am desperate as we are down till I get this fixed.
Thanks for the help.

Randy Swift
Network Administrator
Leavitt Area High School