[K12OSN] print usernames and passwords

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Oct 10 02:11:10 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 12:02 -0400, Will Hatch wrote:
> Sorry, I meant to say... export the usernames and passwords to a
> spreadsheet.  Typing them in one at a time into a spreadsheet is a
> drag!

Happily, no. Once the password is entered into the system, it can't be retrieved. Only changed. That is a good thing.

If a temp needs to be able to reset a students password, webmin can be
configured to allow an authorized user to only change passwords. Nifty
and safe!
--
James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering