[K12OSN] Three Big Issues causing freeze-up in lab

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Mon Oct 20 14:09:12 UTC 2008

Give K12LTSP 5.0EL a shot, along with Firefox 2.  Both of these are
tried 'n' true, if you're looking for something that "just works."  Or,
if you want to stay on Fedora 9, you might give the SeaMonkey browser a
shot.  SeaMonkey is the new name for what used to be called the Mozilla
Suite.

While FF3 is a very nice browser on a thick client, in thin client
environments it has shown some problems.  Check the list archives for
FF3, and you'll see what I mean.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate