[K12OSN] NX Client/nomachine

Will Hatch whatch at anwsu.org
Tue Oct 28 18:13:54 UTC 2008

I have been using the NX client from Nomachine, to log into my k12ltsp server from a Windows workstation.  There is a linux version too that I have used on a Ubuntu workstation.  However, I just tried for the first time to log in on two different workstations, with two different users.  When I tried to log on the second user it says "Reached the maximum number of allowed users on this server".  I suppose this is something in the settings on the k12 box.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you're not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.
It is the policy of ANWSU not to discriminate on the basis or race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, or gender orientation in its educational programs or activities, or in its employment policies as required by Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments, by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and by Vermont State Law.