RE: [K12OSN] How to get sound on GX260/270

Hi Theo, thanks for the heads up. We haven't had any issues with our own stock of GX270/280s that we bought new years ago apart from replacing all 85 motherboards (on warranty thank goodness) due to faulty capacitors.

... have you done anything with the sound on your "loads" of GX260s? Because that's the issue I'm having right now...

Regards,
Tom Wolfe

---
     Tom Wolfe, Technology Coordinator 	twolfe sawback com
     Stoney Educational Authority	tel: (403) 881-2650
     Box 238, Morley AB, T0L 1N0	fax: (403) 881-2793
Morley Community School | Chief Jacob Bearspaw School | Ta-otha School