[K12OSN] How to get sound on GX260/270

Tom Wolfe twolfe at sawback.com
Thu Oct 2 18:22:13 UTC 2008

Hi Theo, thanks for the heads up. We haven't had any issues with our own
stock of GX270/280s that we bought new years ago apart from replacing all
85 motherboards (on warranty thank goodness) due to faulty capacitors.

... have you done anything with the sound on your "loads" of GX260s?
Because that's the issue I'm having right now...

Regards,
Tom Wolfe

---
      Tom Wolfe, Technology Coordinator 	twolfe at sawback.com
      Stoney Educational Authority	tel: (403) 881-2650
      Box 238, Morley AB, T0L 1N0	fax: (403) 881-2793
Morley Community School | Chief Jacob Bearspaw School | Ta-otha School