[K12OSN] squidGuard not working

Hello, I am trying to get squidGuard working on a school K12LTSP EL5 server implementation. It appears that the default install has issues. After trying to activate squidGuard per the K12LTSP wiki instructions (http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Squid:SquidGuard:Installation) I get an error message when trying to restart squid. Has anyone tried to install squidGuard on a K12LTSP EL5 server? Are there instructions somewhere that are different than those on the K12LTSP wiki?

Thanks

Charlie