[K12OSN] Photos of My Open Source Lab

http://picasaweb.google.com/CramptonFamily/CramptonOpenSourceLab

I'm planning to put together a webpage describing the whole process of putting it together and what I would like to accomplish going forward.

Thanks to all of you on the mailing list who helped me!

The two most helpful pieces of advice were (1) Steve Hargadon's advice to join the mailing list and (2) use K12LTSP for the server.