Re: [K12OSN] fl_teachertool

2008/10/6 Mel Wade <mel melwade com>:
> Any word an when the upgrade will be available via yum for 5EL?

During the Open Minds conference Eric and I worked on patching a
couple of security holes in fl_teachertool. We plugged one of them (to
do with spotlighting), so I will be releasing 0.63 ASAP. There is a
work around for the other.  Not sure how long after I release 0.63
source that it will be available via yum. I would think soon as it's a
security issue.

--
Robert Arkiletian