Re: [K12OSN] wifi wireless k12ltsp support status

Gerald Drouillard wrote:

There is nothing wrong with trying to expand the horizons of LTSP by making it wireless. There are many current day situations that a wireless LTSP would make sense. "N" networking negates the speed/ capacity issue and one could even suggest that it is better than 100mbs networking. I would also encourage continued work in LTSP making the bandwidth for each client less.

Is there any development going on that is focusing on reducing bandwidth requirements for LTSP? I haven't heard of any.

Nils Breunese.