Re: [K12OSN] wifi wireless k12ltsp support status

Gerald Drouillard wrote:

Nils Breunese wrote:
Gerald Drouillard wrote:
There is nothing wrong with trying to expand the horizons of LTSP by making it wireless. There are many current day situations that a wireless LTSP would make sense. "N" networking negates the speed/capacity issue and one could even suggest that it is better than 100mbs networking. I would also encourage continued work in LTSP making the bandwidth for each client less.
Is there any development going on that is focusing on reducing bandwidth requirements for LTSP? I haven't heard of any.
There seems to be a few people getting good results with a nx client.

But with NX you're not really using LTSP anymore, right?

Nils Breunese.