[K12OSN] print usernames and passwords

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Thu Oct 9 15:59:18 UTC 2008

You bet.  It's called an OpenOffice.org spreadsheet.  Just enter the
info into a two-column spreadsheet, and boom, you're done.

Sometimes the easiest way actually is the "less sexy" way.  :-)

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!