Re: [K12OSN] fl_teachertool 0.62 problem

My /etc/hosts file already contains a line for 127.0.0.1.  I manually added that, I think, a while ago.

Trying "vncviewer localhost:1" yields the same result as "teachertool-vncviewer localhost:1".

Also, using vncviewer from another computer on the network to connect to this server fails with the same reason.

I agree that there's likely something messed up with how Xvnc is supposed to be returning a GDM login.  But at this point I'm unsure where to look. as everything appears like it ought to be working.  Even vncts and /etc/services seem to be setup correctly.

David

--
David Whitmer - thewhitmers gmail com
Director of Media & Technology