[K12OSN] Generic Accounts?

We're sprinkling LTSP clients all over a school in my district. I need
to have a generic account for kids to use.
The problem is if i make one account called student for instance. They
all have the same home directory, which is bad.
The only other way i can think of is to make 50 generic accounts and
then tell the kids.. ok on this client you need to login as student38.
Doesn't seem like such a great solution.

Ideas?

Thanks,
 Jamie