Re: [K12OSN] macromedia.mplug.org

William Fragakis wrote:
Later versions of the plugin (including early versions of 10) which
depended upon hardware acceleration seemed to give very poor fps in
youtube videos, etc. on older clients even using PCI video.

Am I missing something or is there a workaround? Even using the default
software acceleration, performance still seemed to suffer.
Regards,
William

This particular problem got worse sometime after the initial version of Flash 9 for Linux. I have no idea what it is, and there appears to be nothing that we can about it. =(

Warren