Re: [K12OSN] fl_teachertool 0.62 problem

I got it working!

I stumbled upon the right combination of search words and found the following site:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/archive/index.php/t-1606.html

There I found advice to add:
AddGtkModules=false

to the [daemon] section of /etc/gdm/custom.conf when using Fedora 7.  It worked!

Now when I connect to the server using vncviewer, including with fl_teachertool's broadcast feature, I get the GDM login screen.

Thanks to everyone who helped!

David

--
David Whitmer - thewhitmers gmail com